Managed IT Services
TW can provide a range of managed service offerings that will ensure the on-going reliability, performance and availability of your entire ICT infrastructure.
We put all of our expertise to work for you, helping to reduce costs, improve overall IT reliability and free up your staff to concentrate on strategic activities. Our managed services portfolio ranges from the repair and servicing of hardware, through to outsourced service desk, remote monitoring and full infrastructure management.
In delivering our Managed Services model, our focus is on ensuring that our clients IT infrastructure supports the goals of the business, and achieves the resilience and performance levels that are demanded today. At whatever level of managed services you engage, we can demonstrate that managed services are not just a way to save money but an effective strategy for business improvement.
Our managed services offering include:
IT Services and Support
- IT Resourcing where we take on the complete role of the IT department. Or variations of this, where we provide staff to handle a pre-defined work package or where we provide resources to augment teams within in your organisation.
- IT Systems Management including server monitoring, backup monitoring and security patching.
- IT Helpdesk Support including remote and on-site support, during and outside of normal business hours.
- IT Security including spam filtering, web content filtering and antivirus solutions.
- Managed Mobility where we help organisations take a strategic approach to mobility with integrated solutions, optimised security and simplified support. By improving control of the mobile estate, we help organisations enhance collaboration, enable flexible working and deliver a seamless user experience in the office and on the road.
- IT Professional Services include a range of services to help you to align your IT to achieving your business goals.
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery including managed disaster recovery, workplace recovery for business continuity, disaster recovery gap analysis and managed colocation.